22 Rimfire Ballistics
22 Rimfire Trajectory
Origin of the 22 Rimfire
The 22 Rimfire that we know today originated from a predecessor introduced in the mid 1800s.
Hunting & Shooting with the 22 Rimfire
Worldwide the 22 Rimfire has been highly popular and widely used for target practice, plinking and small game and pest shooting.
A good measure of the ongoing popularity, and usage, of the 22 Rimfire can be gained from the annual ammunition production data which totals in the billions.
Aussiehunter invites readers to submit a story, or additional information, about this caliber.
For examples of what is required, look at the 223 Remington page.
Email story and several good quality digital photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publication is at the editor’s discretion
- The editor reserves the right to edit stories as required
- The preferred story length is 500 to 1,000 words
- The author’s name will be credited with the story
- Stories and photos must be the original work of the author (NOT copied from anywhere else)
- Submission of story and photos implies author’s approval for aussiehunter to use the copyright gratis
- There will not be any payment for the articles and photos submitted to aussiehunter