300 Weatherby Magnum Ballistics
300 Weatherby Magnum Trajectory
Origin of the 300 Weatherby Magnum
The 300 Weatherby Magnum is probably the most widely used calibre in the magnum Weatherby range. It quickly followed the introduction of the initial 257, 270 and 7mm Weatherby calibres and is based on the original 300 H&H case.
Hunting & Varminting with the 300 Weatherby Magnum
With a wide range of 30 calibre projectiles, and the ability to launch them at least several hundred feet faster than the popular 30 calibre cartridges, the 300 Weatherby is suited to everything from large varmints through to large and even big game.
Aussiehunter invites readers to submit a story, or additional information, about this caliber.
For examples of what is required, look at the 223 Remington page.
Email story and several good quality digital photos to email@example.com
- Publication is at the editor’s discretion
- The editor reserves the right to edit stories as required
- The preferred story length is 500 to 1,000 words
- The author’s name will be credited with the story
- Stories and photos must be the original work of the author (NOT copied from anywhere else)
- Submission of story and photos implies author’s approval for aussiehunter to use the copyright gratis
- There will not be any payment for the articles and photos submitted to aussiehunter